Are your Retrospectives like ground hog day? Meaning, same conversations with really no meaningful output? Are you still facing challenges that never seem to get resolved such as spill overs and unfinished work? In this workshop, you will learn advanced techniques and strategies for transforming your team retrospectives from dull and uninspiring to engaging and productive.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
We will cover a range of activities and approaches that will help you and your team to reflect on your past performance, identify areas or improvement, and finally get results.
- The purpose of retrospectives: Understanding the benefits of retrospectives and why they are important for team performance.
- Common problems with retrospectives: Identifying common issues with retrospectives, such as lack of engagement, negativity, and lack of action.
- Techniques for engaging retrospectives: Introducing a range of techniques for making retrospectives more engaging, such as visual tools, interactive exercises, and group facilitation.
- Running effective retrospectives: Tips and tricks for running retrospectives that are productive, actionable, and enjoyable for everyone involved.
- Building a culture of continuous improvement: Creating a culture of continuous improvement within your team by incorporating the insights and ideas generated during retrospectives into your daily work.
- Understand the purpose and benefits of retrospectives.
- Identify common problems with retrospectives and how to address them.
- Learn a range of techniques for making retrospectives more engaging and interactive.
- Develop skills in facilitation, collaboration, and communication.
- Run effective retrospectives that lead to productive outcomes and actions.
- Build a culture of continuous improvement within your team.