Advance Your Facilitation is the first step towards achieving the coveted expert level in ICAgile’s Agile Coaching track (ICP-ATF certification). The course gives you the much-needed skills to design and conduct collaborative meetings while leading teams toward higher maturity levels, more effective results, and self-organization.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
This Agile Team Facilitation course focuses not only on skills and techniques but also on the mindset of the facilitator towards becoming an Agile Coach. It includes group facilitation tools and techniques to effectively design meetings and workshops that engage and drive toward agreed-upon outcomes. In this class, you will develop an appreciation for the art of facilitation as key to fostering collaboration and enabling self-organizing teams.
This course provides the essential team facilitation skills needed to lead teams towards greater agility. In addition to reviewing facilitation techniques for Agile practices, participants will also learn how to design and conduct other types of meetings to ensure successful outcomes. Not only will you learn tools and techniques and core skills of facilitation but most importantly, you will have gained depth of knowledge of how to facilitate and hold space.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who strives to lead teams towards greater efficiency and achieve tangible results will benefit from the essential leadership skills of team facilitation. This includes:
- Anyone wanting to improve their team facilitation skills
- Anyone on their path to becoming an Agile Coach
- Team Facilitators
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Project and Program Managers
- Agile Coaches wanting to improve their skills
- Business Analysts
- Value Managers
- Team Leaders
- Product Owners
- Iteration Managers
- Anyone wanting certification in ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF)
- Anyone wanting to become an ICAgile Certified Expert in Agile Coaching
- The Agile Team Facilitator role
- Facilitation concepts and techniques
- Facilitator Mindset
- Responsibilities and Skills of the ATF
- Importance of Self-Awareness and Self-Management
- Setting team boundaries and knowing when to intervene
- Working with Teams: Diagnostics and dysfunctions
- Coaching Contract and Coaching Alliance
- Facilitating Meetings for collaboration and team decision making
- Techniques for facilitating Agile practices (Retrospectives, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, etc.)
- Agile, Culture, and how to apply the agile mindset
- A high level overview of the Scrum Framework with exercises to allow participants to gain knowledge through experiential learning.