Are you tired of pushing out resume after resume with no response? Are you landing an interview but that's where it ends? Are you trying to land "that" job you've been wanting and not sure how to step into the process and landing "Your Job?" Then this is the workshop for you!
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
In this course, you will learn practical strategies and techniques for finding and securing your next job. We will cover all aspects of the job search process, from identifying your target jobs and companies to acing the interview and negotiating your salary.
- Job search strategies: How to find job opportunities, network effectively, and create a job search plan.
- Interview preparation: Strategies for researching the company and the job, preparing for common interview questions, and making a great impression during the interview.
- Interview follow-up: How to follow up after the interview, express gratitude, and reiterate your interest in the position.
- Negotiating salary and benefits: Understanding the market value of the job.
- Resume tips and how to revamp your resume.
Additional opportunity to:
- Resume and cover letter writing: Crafting a compelling resume and cover letter that match the job requirements and stand out to recruiters and hiring managers (additional charge to redo your resume).
- Tips on how to craft a winning resume and cover letter that match the job requirements and stand out to recruiters and hiring managers.
- Prepare for the interview and make a great impression.
- Follow up after the interview and negotiate a competitive salary and benefits package.